Pages

My First Mountain Bike

I pulled another one from the archives, because I am out of town again. Here is a layout I did at a crop in Chariton, Ia last year for Tate and his first moutain bike. I can't believe this is Tanner's bike now, and Tate does not need training wheels any more. Boy, they grow up fast. I guess that is why we take pictures and scrap!

This is the first time I used the empressor guide and tool. It is the tool that makes the raised lines on paper and then I sanded those. You can see them on the gray cardstock. In addition to gray I used Star Spangled Blue cardstock and ink, and Clove Meadow pattern paper (retired). For stamps, I used Off Road, Solo "t", Festive Alphabet (retired), and Essential Alphabet.

The accessories I used are sassy strands, silver large spiral silver brads, white grosgrain ribbon and Dimensional Elements Classic Alphabet. I used my brayer and Star Spangled Blue ink to apply ink to the M, F and B of the title. The mountain bike is a non-CTMH item.

Have a great day and have fun creating!

No comments: