Pages

Vacation


This is it! The final stamp from the stamp set Summertime! I decided not to create a card with this one. Since I didn't have time for a layout, I decided to create a tag to go on a layout. I love tags and don't make enough of them. Every time I see one on a card or layout, I love the artwork. All products are CTMH, except the Cuttlebug embossing folder used on the Hydrangea cardstock.

I started with Clover Meadow cardstock and added "ZOOM" stamped in Clover Meadow ink from Flyin' High stamp set. When you see zoom, don't you want to say "zoom zoom"? I do. Mazda did a great job with that advertising! I distressed the edges of the White Daisy cardstock with my Tim Holtz distresser tool and inked the edges in Holiday Red. I colored the vacation stamped image with the following CTMH markers: Star Spangled Blue, Topiary, Chocolate, Holiday Red, Sunny Yellow, Hydrangea, Gray Flannel, Black, and Orange. I matted that on Star Spangled Blue cardstock and then used my Cuttlebug on the Hydrangea cardstock putting it on a piece of Sunflower cardstock.

I have been using a lot of layers lately. I learned this from fellow stampers, who inspire me with their artwork. Then, I punched holes for the Star Spangled bigger brads and put a concho in for the hole to thread my sassy strands (Carnival Collection) through to finish the tag. I took a look at it and thought it needed something else, so I daubed the edges of the tag in Clover Meadow and added "GET-A-WAY" from Get-A-Way stamp set (retired).



By the way, if you are wondering...Belinda's jump start party was great! She is on her way to becoming a CTMH success! Awesome job, Belinda!



Have fun and Happy Stamping!

No comments: