Pages

Holiday Gift Card

When Paper Craft Planet was running the 12 Days of Christmas, Jen Tapler hosted the 11th day with a gift card I knew I had to make.  Her card is more detailed than mine with the coloring on her belly band.  Love it, Jen!  I needed to make six of them quickly, so I just stamped my sentiment and sponged the edge.  This little card holder is perfect for the gift cards we are giving this year.



I used the Evensong pattern paper and colonial white cs by CTMH, kraft cardstock by Stampin' Up! and pewter brads from Paper Studio.  Oh, I almost forgot I used a corner rounder by EK Success.  If you need gift card holders, check out Jen's post for measurements.  Thanks, Jen!

Take time to create!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wonderful! Love the paper you chose. Great work, Kim!

Sparkplug17 said...

How cute is this?!? I will have to make some.

Leslie said...

Love it

Lynn Mercurio said...

Great job Kim...you really did a great job with this design.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Very pretty and very practical! I love it!