Pages

Merry Christmas

Here is another layout I finished this week for my archive of layouts.  In fact, this is the latest layout I created. These pictures are from 2008 Christmas at my parents house.  These are all of my nieces and nephews minus one.  The oldest, Nic, was working.  He was the only one out of college with a job in 2008.  Of course, my two boys are in the picture too.





My boys love going to my parents, because their two cousins Ben and Quinn are close to the same age.  It is nice that the last four grandkids are all boys.  They play well together.




Materials used
Stamps: Delightful Decorations (SU), Cobblestone Alphabet (CTMH)
Paper: Evensong Level 2 paper pack (CTMH)
Ink: new england ivy and cranberry (CTMH)
Accessories: big snowflake punch (SU), new england ivy buttons (CTMH), colonial white waxy flax (CTMH), new england ivy designer ribbon, small spirals and bigger brads (CTMH),  File Tab 2 1/4 x 3/4 punch (McGill), 3/4 circle punch (EK Success), cranberry grosgrain ribbon



Guess what?  No school for my boys again on Thursday!  They love it!  That is three days now.  We got about a foot of snow, big winds and very cold temps.  I think the low tonight is -4.  Of course, they love playing outside in it...hee hee!

I wanted to tell you about a new "thing" I learned about Blogger from my friend, Jeanne.  I didn't know Blogger had an updated editor until she wrote about it on her blog.  Here is the link, if you have Blogger.  You might want to update your editor, if you haven't done so already.

Take time to create!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Congrats on getting another layout done. Bet it feels good, huh? It sure looks great. What beautiful kids!

Three snow days? Yikes! That is a big storm. We didn't get nearly enough to warrant one snow day let alone three! We are hopeful that our temps will climb higher than the 8-9 it was yesterday (they said it was supposed to be closer to 20). Stay safe!

Glad my little blurb about editor helped you(and that I wasn't the only one who didn't know about it). *Ü*

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling layout! I love the pic of the 4 boys together.

The tallest reminds me of my brother. At 6'1, he towers over everyone. When we take family pics, they make him sit down, lol. My dad is only 5'4, so you can imagine them standing next to each other. :)

Jena said...

Fun pages - love the pic of all 4 boys, isn't it fun when they have someone their age! Stay warm and safe in the snow!

Barb said...

Good for you getting layouts completed! I am so impressed! Great layout, Kim! Awesome photo, too!