Pages

January Card Class

No matter how many cards I make it seems like I need more cards for birthdays and thank yous. Well, I hear this from other stampers too, so I decided to get organized and offer a monthly class for stampers just like me.

Next year, one of the classes I am going to offer is a card class each month. I will design five cards and hold a class where stampers can sign up to attend and make the cards I design. They will be able to create 5 cards for $10.00. They will be able to sign up for as many cards as they want. For example, if they want to make two of each card, it would only cost $20.00 for 10 cards. Just $2.00 each! AND....I will do all the cutting for them, so they will just have to come, stamp and put the cards together.

Here are the cards for January!










Materials used
Stamps: SU - Cupcake small wheel, Leaves & Swirls jumbo wheel, Gratitude jumbo wheel, Word by Word, Medallion, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Oval All, Cute & Curly, Four Square, Figures of Speech
Paper: CTMH - Emporium, Free Spirit, That's Amore
Ink: CTMH - tulip, blush, crystal blue, sweet leaf, chocolate, outdoor denim, cocoa
Accessories: CTMH ribbon - bubblegum organdy, seafoam organdy, baby pink organdy, crystal blue organdy, outdoor denim grosgrain

Punches: SU - 1 3/8" circle, circle scallop, oval scallop, square scallop, 1 1/4" square, word window, modern label, curly label


Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

All fantastic creations Kim. I'm with you...out of the 150 or so cards I have on hand, on any given day have only one or two birthday cards...I go through them like crazy. Thanks for the inspiration!

Pamela said...

Wish you lived in my hometown. I would attend this class!

Thanks for all your inspiration.

pscole3467 at gmail dot com

Jeanne said...

Wonderful idea and fabulous cards to start out the year! Much success to you with this offering!

Sparkplug17 said...

All such lovely cards! Will be a fun class.

Anonymous said...

Love this idea!!! I wish I lived closer that's for sure!! Please keep sharing your monthly creations!! They definitel inspire me!! Blessings and Hugs!