Pages

Little Thanks

Besides cleaning up after Christmas, I have been cutting materials for my January card class. I had a lot of scraps left, so I decided to make 3 x 3 thank you cards.  I am going to make more of these for birthdays, so I can use them with gift bags.  They are so little and cute!



This gave me the idea to have my club members make a bunch of these too!  We can use the scraps from my scrap drawers and I might still have more scraps left.  I don't throw much away regarding paper.  In fact, when I get overwhelmed by my scraps, I put them into bags and give them to my club members.  I hope they can use them this way too.


Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooo pretty,love the colours.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a great idea Kim! I need a bunch of thank you notes, too!
Very pretty - - -

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute! Aren't they just the funnest to make?!?

Jeanne said...

Wonderful use of your scraps! The cards are fantastic! Aren't you the sweetest to share your scraps with your club members.

Cheryl Walker said...

These are way tooo cute, and perfect for giftbags!!! Love using scraps, its nice to be able to get rid of them once in awhile :)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fantastic idea Kim...we all have scraps and what an ingenious and useful way to put them to work! Awesome!