Pages

Kim Got It All

Okay!  Just from the title of this post you would know that I had to have this digital stamp by DZ Doodles.  When I was looking at the new images Diane added to her store, I ran across this one named "Kim Got It All".  When I told my boys that was the name of this image, they didn't believe me.  I had to got to DZ Doodles and show them.  Then they smiled!  Isn't this a cute image?  I remember seeing those HUGE stockings at the store when I was little.  I think every kid wants one of those.



I am usually embarassed about how many copics I use to color an image, but here it goes!



I wanted the stocking to sparkle, but the glue I used didn't work with me.  So ignore the globs of glitter.  I wanted it lightly dusted, but the glitter did something else.  Lesson learned.  Oh, well!  I went with it and still made my card.  This card is 5 x 5.  I have been using lone pieces from my CTMH stash that are retired.  It is fun to mix and match.

I need practice coloring red images, so that is my goal for next year.  Reds and blacks scare me....Help, Diane!  I have been looking for videos to help me with this and I ran across this basic coloring video with Marianne Walker (Copic Guru) by Archivers.  Check this out!


Materials used
Stamps: Kim Got It All (DZ Doodles)
Paper: Deck the Halls (CTMH), key lime and white daisy cs (CTMH), red pattern paper (CMTH), white solar crest (Neenah)
Ink: copics (see pic), kiwi (CTMH)
Accessories: rub-on letters (CTMH), polka dot ribbon (Michaels), cranberry waxy flax (CTMH), bling flowers (Paper Studio), chipboard (CTMH), Label Four Nestabilities (Spellbinders)





Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute and cheery card!

Unknown said...

Oh Kim, this is so beautiful. Love the image, the layout, colors... and oh, yeah, love the designer, too! (that would be you)

Tammy said...

Oh Kim, that is just the cutest image and of course you colored it beautifully!!! LOVE IT!!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is so delightful! Such a fun image and I concur...Kim's got it all.

4 more days 'til Christmas!