Pages

Sweetheart Bear

I have been busy this week with PTA, since we have our Holiday Shop for the kids.  Today, I will be at Tate's school all day, because I am in charge of the shop today.  I only worked the Holiday Shop in the morning yesterday, so I could get some errands done.  I love it when I have images colored for these busy times.  I can make a card faster and take time to create.

My friend, Diane (DZ Doodles) created this image called Sweetheart Bear for her tutorial on fun flock here.  If you haven't seen this tutorial on her site, which was also featured in one of the Paper Craft Planet newsletters, you really should.  The bears she made with the fun flock are FABULOUS!  She was so gracious to give me one of her finished images to make a card.  Thanks, Diane!  I love it!



Here is a close up of the bear on my card.  See the texture....so cute!



I decorated the inside of this card, because I just couldn't leave it blank.  The Sweetheart Bear deserves a pretty place for the message.



Once the holidays are over, we will be thinking about Valentine's Day.  This is a perfect image for your Valentine's Day cards.  Don't forget that Diane has a sale right now on many of her images.  She will be retiring some at the end of the year, so check out what she has before they are gone.


Materials used
Stamps: Sweetheart Bear (DZ Doodles)
Paper: That's Amore (CTMH), desert sand cs CTMH), vanilla cream cs (CTMH)
Ink: Diane used her prisma pencils to color her bear
Accessories: arch lattice punch (Martha Stewart), scallop border punch (SU), pink brads (Paper Studio), pink button (CTMH), vanilla cream waxy flax (CTMH), pink liquid pearls (Ranger), Heart Block embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Nostalgiques (Rebecca Sower Designs)
Techniques: Fun Flock


Have fun creating!

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

So sweet! Love the texture and the inside of the card, too. Good luck getting through what sounds like a busy day!

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is precious, Kim! LOVE the colors you used, and the flocking looks fabulous!

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! I love the pink!

Unknown said...

I think I'll just "do up" a bunch of images from now on and "let you" design around them! That is just as "cute" as can be - Good Job Maynard(tee-hee)!

Tammy said...

OMGosh, Kim!!!! That is absolutely adorable!!! You did a fabulous job on it hon!!!

Jennifer Scull said...

that turned out so cuddly cute! I love it!!! :)