Pages

School Rules


Here is the last layout I got done last weekend.  It is for Tanner's PreK pictures this year.  Don't ask me if I have last year's pics in the scrapbook?  This is another layout I bought at Michaels a long time ago.  I love all the details of the layout and how easy it was for me to add my pictures.  Sometimes it is good to get your pictures in the scrapbooks.  If you can find an easy way once in a while, take advantage of that.

We have decided not to send Tanner to preschool after December.  I visited the other day and saw that he isn't learning anything he doesn't already know and his social skills are great.  I am going to continue to teach him what he needs to know for kindergarten, so he is ready next year.  Tanner's concern was that he gets art class.  I laughed and said with all of my art supplies....NO PROBLEM!







Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Nice! A good feeling to have them done!

Good thinking about Tanner and preschool. You know what's best for him and if he gets too bored at school that opens up some behavior problems.

Have fun working with him!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a great layout Kim. These pictures are priceless and ones that both you and your boys will look back on to bring back happy memories.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute layout!