Pages

My scrapping room

Organization! What scrapper can do without this? I think it gets to be an addiction just like getting all the cool products. I can't pass baskets, storage containters and totes without stopping to see if I need the latest and greatest organizational products. I can't get enough and I love to organize my room. Sometime it feeds my scrapping fix just to move around all my "stuff".





Above is my scrapping table, which is the creative center of my room...LOL! I try to keep all the essentials around me, so I don't have to keep getting up when I am creating a layout or card. Notice I have a little Ott lite on the right side of my table, up on a stand. This is a must for my room, because the lighting isn't very good in this section.

This is the stamp pad holder my father-in-law made me. It pivots, so I can get to all four sides while sitting at my desk. I LOVE it! It hold all 60 of my ink pads, reinkers, markers and daubers. Yes, I have 60 daubers. I love daubing and I don't like my colors mixing. I finally marked each one with the name of the color. I used my label maker, which I couldn't live without. Connie, don't you wish you had one? LOL! I had to say that, because I got her one and she has lost it. I keep my spritzer and scrubber on top with my speciality ink pads, i.e. gold, silver, and my new White Daisy from the 2007 summer idea book.




This is my "toteally cool" tote. I store most of my tools in this little tote. I love pockets and it as a lot of them. I keep my pivotal stapler and colored staples in the bottom section, which I need to use more. There is a big section in the middle that can hold about anything. I keep my cutter and rulers in there. This great tote even holds my crop-a-dile. Everything is at my fingertips from my craft knife to my waxy flax. I can pick this up and take it with me to a gathering or crop and know that I have all my essential tools to complete almost any project. I ordered mine online, but you can get this cute tote at Hobby Lobby. Don't forget your 40% off coupon.




Here is the bulletin board that hangs on the left side of my scrap table. I wanted a bulletin board to hold all the handmade cards I receive from friends and family and other pictures that might not make it in my scrapbooks. I couldn't find one big enough at the stores, so my friend, Debbie, assured me we could make one. Well, I was a little skeptical, but I think it turned out pretty good. We laughed a lot when it came time to figure out the ribbon placement and Debbie was brave enough to make one on her own. I couldn't do that.

Over the next few days, I will share with you how I store my paper, embellishments, ribbon, etc. I hope you enjoy this tour of my scrap room and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy stamping!

No comments: