Pages

End of tour



Okay, we have come to the end of my scrapbook room tour. Here are the built-in cupboards to the right of my scrapbook table. As you can see I keep anything and everything in this cabinet. Of course, you can see more baskets. Aren't baskets wonderful? I have my xryon machine stored in here, embellishments, CTMH paperwork and punches just to name a few.













My ultimate basket sits on the window sill above my stamp sets. I wish I would have purchased two of these when I found them at JoAnn Fabrics. I use this basket to show all the cards I have made using CTMH products or the swap cards I have received from other consultants and clients. In addition, I have three 6 x 6 albums stored in this nifty basket. My outdoor denim linen album shows the A-Z, 26 reasons, why you should become a CTMH consultant. My cranberry linen album has A-Z recipes showing our solo alphabet and my outdoor denim simulated leather album shows many techniques you can do with stamping and other CTMH products. This basket is so much fun to look through time and time again.

This is half of the built-in shelves leading out of my scrapbook room and up to my kitchen. I show off pictures and projects here. If you enlarge the picture, you can see the coaster frames I made with my boys' pictures. I gave these to grandparents, aunts and held a workshop to show others how easy they are to make.




Here is the other half of the built-in shelves housing more pictures and idea books. Like I said...I can't get enough idea books. I just bought another one the other day for cards. It is pretty cool!







I couldn't let this tour end without showing you my new Cuddlebug. I haven't used it yet and am itching to emboss some paper. My sister told me that JoAnn Fabrics has 40% off this week on the embossing plates. I am making a trip tomorrow. I can't wait to show you some cards made with this little bug. Once you get bitten, you won't be able to stop...



Thanks for going on this tour with me. I hope you enjoyed it!

Keep stampin'!