Pages

Tanner baby page

All designs copyright CTMH.

Here is the first layout I created on National Scrapbooking Day. I scrap an unconventional way for me. I didn't take any pictures. I took my Cherish book, paper packets, ribbon, and all my embellishments. Now, I have to choose pictures from my computer and print them off to fit the layout. I think this is a better way for me to scrap, since I print my pictures at home and can print any size I need.

I had so much fun using the Cherish book. I would thumb through the layouts and pick one, then I chose a paper packet and the rest is history. It is so easy to follow the cutting instructions and with the matching paper packets I didn't have to worry about the right colors. Everything matched down to the last embellishment! Yeah! This layout was adapted from the layout on pages 18-19. I will update you with the completed layout, once I attach Tanner's pictures.

No comments: