Pages

Lincoln's photo frame

Here is the wooden photo frame (click to enlarge) I decorated for my hair stylist, who had a baby in April. They named him Lincoln and they will call him Linc. Isn't that cute? Well, I hope she likes it. I chose the Dutch Blue background & textured paper, because she showed me pictures of his nursery and it is decorated around a cabinet she bought that has frosted glass with white polka dots.

In addition, I used Essential Alphabet and embossed it with white embossing powder. The buttons and spirals can be found in the White Daisy My Accents accessory kits. The ribbon is the only non-CTMH products I used. The chenille fiber is from the White Daisy Sassy Strands.

Here is layout completed with the "E" sized Essential Alphabet I created last year.

I will see Aimee tomorrow night for a hair appointment, so I will let you know what she thought about her gift. The card (click to enlarge) to the left didn't scan very well. It is a card I made some time ago and will accompany the gift. I used the stamp set Little Angel to create this baby boy card. It is an oldie but goodie. I have used it a lot when creating Tanner's baby album.

Take time to stamp!

No comments: