Pages

Happy Monday!

Another Monday is here! I can't believe how fast this month is flying. I didn't do any stamping over the weekend. I know, I can't believe it either. You think I would have used Mother's Day as an excuse to stamp and create something. There just wasn't time.

I did take the time to address all the cards I need to send out this week. Here is a sympathy card I made a while ago with Sweet Flowers (click picture to enlarge). I am sending this to Seth's aunt. Her dad passed away last week and we could not make it to the funeral, which was out of town. Sympathy cards is something I never get around to making and I am sure they are appreciated, so I better start creating more this month. This was my last one. I have so many flower stamp sets that I should be able to come up with one or two designs. It just doesn't seem like I can pass up the new flower stamp sets that come out in each idea book. I already purchased Beloved Blossoms on page 38 of the 2007 summer idea book. I love what they did with the stamp set on page 39 and it is a flower. I had to have it! LOL!

Yesterday, I did take the time to clean my scrapbook room and rearrange (again) all my stuff. I had to find a place for my Cuttlebug. I don't know what it is, but I like cleaning my scrapbook room and the rest of the house can be cluttered. I think it must be looking at all the neat gadgets and products I have. By cleaning "MY" room, I got a little scrapbook fix. That held me over to my next stamping time. I am going to try to find time to stamp today and tomorrow, because I need to make a baby boy picture frame for my hair stylist. I see her tomorrow and that is what I am going to give her for a baby gift. I will post pics once I finish it.

Have a great day and take time to stamp!

No comments: