Pages

Vintage Father's Day

Here is another card I made with Vintage Father's Day (click to enlarge). This is like the card in the 2007 Summer Idea Book on page 75. It is a gate fold card and it held shut with CTMH's natural hemp cord.

I used Outdoor Denim and Bamboo cardstock and Outdoor Denim ink. Accessories used are twill ribbon, gold square brads, Outdoor Denim baby pins and natural hemp cord. I used pop dots on the round accents to hold the cord, so the card would stay closed.

I put all the stamps I used on a big block and stamped one time on the Bamboo cardstock and cut around the image.

There will be more Father's Day cards coming, because I have two more that I made. I am saving the one my sister, Connie, likes best for last. She hates it that I didn't show it first, but what are sisters for...LOL!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: