Pages

ZOOM Birthday


I had a gathering at my house tonight, so here is another one from my archives. I will close the gathering tomorrow and plan for a gathering I have on Friday, so my archives will be busy over the next few days. I hope to get back to stamping soon!

Here is a card I completed for a consultant swap when the 2007 Spring Idea Book came out. We had to use one of the new stamp sets and this is one of the first new sets I bought from that Idea Book. It goes well with all the boy pages and cards I make.

I used Flyin' High, Rough 'N Tumble Level 2 paper pack, and Outdoor Denim cardstock, White Daisy cardstock, White Daisy conchos, and Cranberry Sassy Strands. Inks used were Cranberry, White Daisy, Clover Meadow, and Star Spangled Blue. I put Liquid Glass on the windshield and headlights to make them glassy, and I sanded the Outdoor Denim cardstock. The inside of the cards reads "Another Birthday!". Hope you like it!

Happy stamping!

No comments: