Pages

Bye bye to Dad cards

This is the card that came on yesterday's blog. I had two people tell me they couldn't enlarge it or see it, so I told them I would post it again with the last card I made. It goes with the last card I made with Vintage Father's Day stamp set below. I reversed the colors on the card image below and used different accessories.








This is the card my sister, Connie, likes the best. I used the same punches (concave and corner rounder). Accessories used are white brads and white daisy grosgrain ribbon. I stamped the dad stamp this time on the ribbon with Vineyard Berry ink. I like this technique. It is easy to do and it makes the ribbon a little more interesting. I used the same paper pack, Just Chillin' Level 2, Vineyard Berry cardstock, Ocean cardstock and White Daisy cardstock.

Since Connie is attending one of the gatherings I am having this week and this is the make-n-take, she is giving this card to Dad. I will have to choose another. I think I am going to give him the Outdoor Denim and Bamboo one with the gate fold.

Thanks for viewing all of my creations while playing with Vintage Father's Day. I think this is a stamp set that is great to use for masculine cards. A must for my stamp collection. Then again, what stamp set isn't...LOL!

Happy Stamping and HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

No comments: