Pages

Happy Mother's Day

I pulled one of my cards from the archives to share with you today, because I am thinking of you on Mother's Day (click picture to enlarge). It is your special day. Being a mother is one of my greatest joys in life. I wouldn't have started scrapbooking and cardmaking if it wasn't for my two wonderful boys. I love looking at the pictures I have taken and reliving the memories of those great moments.

Happy Mother's Day!

Oh, I forgot to mention...I gotten bitten by the bug today. No, not the cricut, the cuttlebug. My boys got me this wonderful machine for Mother's Day. I can't wait to emboss. Now, I have to go buy some embossing folders. DARN! Ha Ha!

For this card, I used the 2007 March stamp of the month, Rustic Flowers and the chalkboard technique.

Have a great day and take time to create!

No comments: