Pages

Tate's graduation card

My oldest son, Tate, graduated from Kindergarten yesterday. I made this card for him for the occasion (click to enlarge). Just the other day I feel like I just dropped him off for the first day of school. He saw me making other graduation cards for all the high school graduates and wanted to know what his was going to look like. He loves for me to make him cards, and I should do it more often.

I added the blue and yellow after I found out two of the three kindergarten classes were going to wear blue or yellow shirts. The shirt on the stamped little boy is supposed to look tie-dye, because each class wore a different color tie-dye shirt. Tate's class wore yellow. I apologize for my spelling of tie-dye...I am not sure if it is correct.

I used Class Of, Bottle Caps and Fun Friends stamp sets. Fun Friends is retired. In addition, I used holiday red, black, moonstruck and sunny yellow cardstock. I used holiday red brads for accents on the black strips of paper and a black brad on the graduation cap. I colored the stamped boy with our exclusive ink markers. The colors I used are holiday red, sunny yellow, indian corn blue, outdoor denim, black and parchment. I used pop dots on the boy to make him stand out on the card.

I hope you enjoyed this card are much as he did!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: