Pages

Gone Fishing


Spring is here and school is almost out, which means it is fishing time around here. My father-in-law loves fishing, so I made him this card for his birthday. It is a pretty simple design that I used from the Originals Card Confidence Program. This is my card bible when I want to make a card and don't feel like designing it from scratch.

I used Hook, Line and Sinker and Rustic Trail Level 2 paper packet and Olive and Goldrush cardstock. In addition, I used an Autumn Terracotta photo clip from the My Accents accessory kits. The inks used on this card are Olive, Holiday Red and Desert Sand. I hope you like it!

Oh, I almost forgot...Aimee loved the baby boy frame I made for her.

For the next few blogs I am going to focus on organization and give you a tour of my scrapbook room. I had someone ask me how I organize all my products and it gave me the idea to show you where I create my layouts, cards, etc. I love seeing the rooms in the scrapbook magazines, so I am going to showcase mine.

Have a great day and take time to create!

No comments: