Pages

Thanks Beary Much

Last night, I spent the evening cutting materials for the make-n-take for tonight's gathering. We will be making the last Father's Day card I sent you. The one my sister liked. So I pulled this Thank You card from my archives to share with you. It is still one of my favorites. I used the Originals Card Confidence Program to pick a design to start my thank you card.

Then I used The Best Way and Little Fill-Ups with Jar (retired). The sentiment Thanks Beary Much comes from the retired set. In addition, I used Star Spangled Blue cardstock , Star Spangled Blue gingham (retired), White Daisy cardstock and Star Spangled Blue ink. I painted the inside of the flower with Sunny Yellow marker and traced the outline of the flower with a blending pen. I tied it up with Star Spangled Blue Ribbon from the Summer Carnival Organdy Ribbon Rounds.

Take time to create and inspire!

No comments: