Pages

Graduation cards

I was going to post the Mother's Day card I made; however, my mom has subscribed to my blog and I don't want to spoil it for her. HEE HEE!



It is that time of year again, so I made two graduation cards. This one is for Seth's second cousin who is graduating from Harlan High School in Harlan, IA. I used retired holiday red and black background and textured paper, black brads, black waxy flax and dimensional elements ribbon accents. The stamp sets used are Class Of, Free Spirit (August 2007 stamp of the month) and For Every Occasion (April 2007 stamp of the month).





This card is for my nephew, Travis, who is graduating from Holy Trinity High School in Fort Madison, IA. I used holiday red paper, star spangled blue paper, black brads and white grosgrain ribbon. I embossed "2007" with silver embossing powder and I used the empressor tool and guide to create the lines on the blue paper and then I sanded them for a masculine look.


A graduation stamp is a must in my collection. Next week, I need to make my son, Tate, a graduation card for his Kindergarten graduation on May 23rd. I can't believe he is getting so big.


Take time to stamp and inspire someone!

No comments: