Pages

Remembering Dad

Here is the third card I made with Vintage Father's Day (click to enlarge). I love stamping! I can use the same stamp set and design so many different looks. I used our new White Daisy ink that came out in the 2007 Summer Idea Book. This ink is located in the back on the catalog and is a pigment ink, unlike most of our other inks. We still carry the original White Daisy ink that is located with the Antique ink pad set. When using the new pigment ink, make sure you wait to let it dry. That is one thing about pigment ink, it doesn't dry like our other inks do. The great thing about it...it is bright and pops off the page.

In addition, I used Just Chillin' Level 2 paper pack, Vineyard Berry cardstock, Ocean cardstock and White Daisy cardstock. I used a concave paper punch for the Ocean cardstock and a corner rounder for the White Daisy cardstock. Accessories used are a silver brad and a silver hinge.

I have one more in the series of Father's Day cards I made and haven't decided which one to send my dad. I know my sister will send the last one I show you, so I can't send that one.

Take time to stamp!

No comments: