Pages

Stamp sets, etc.

I have two types of containers where I keep my stamp sets. The first one is the CTMH Acrylix organizer that has a lid. These are great, because you can set other containers on them and when I take them to a gathering or crop I can set them in the bottom of my CTMH rolling tote and stack things on top. On my shelves, I put these boxes on the bottom and clear plastic crates I buy from Wal-Mart on top. My shelves are not tall enough to stack two Acrylix organizers on top of each other, so I had to find another way to maximize my storage space. Below my stamp sets are My Accent organizers that hold bigger brads, eyelets, My Accents and my CTMH ribbon case and block case. In addition, I have my techniques binder and idea books. Another thing I can't pass in stores are idea books. I just love them!


Here is the wooden tool chest to the left on my scrapping desk on the floor. I keep my CTMH idea books and catalogs in the pink basket and I keep paper packets I have for sale and projects in progress in the brown basket.










Here is the front of my wooden tool chest that my mom gave me. It has soooo many drawers. It is just like pockets; you can't have enough. I keep envelopes, extra supply of brads, buttons, etc. in here. Every drawer is full. The bottom drawer is for all the ribbon I rarely use. The top of this chest lifts up and I keep my tag maker, embossing powders and glue dots.


Tomorrow will be the last of my scrapbook room tour and then I will be able to post more artwork. Thanks for looking!


HAVE A GREAT DAY!